I am often overwhelmed to the point of tears when I am reminded that the Outrageous Life is real.
- That we live and breath and move about in a created universe. That we too are created beings.
- Reminded that we in our less-than, when we believe, have been made fully adequate by him and his more-than, and that only through his own unearned generosity.
I am often overwhelmed …
- When I am reminded there is an existence, a whole and peaceful life in another dimension (so to speak) that we move into after our current bodies cease breathing.
- That we and many of our loved ones will live together with all his people from every nation and every century, in this perfect and never-ending place of beauty, love and freedom.
to the point of tears …
- When I am told that we are loved and cherished and delightful, even while I can see my own broken and less-than heart.
- That the creator, THE CREATOR! loves and cherishes and delights in who he has created us to be.
… when I am reminded that it is real.
- In many ways, when viewed from the normal, human, every-day-perspective, it seems so crazy.
- So when I ask, ‘What if it’s real?’, it is for me, a very natural response to these outrageous claims.
- It is simply my way of impressing upon myself the reality of what I believe.
You may not need this frequent reminder of the reality of the outrageous claims we believers sometimes too causally make. But I certainly do.
What if it’s real??